FieldCore Wind Traveling Site Support Technician, ( 19-1036 ) in Nashville, Tennessee
Wind Traveling Site Support Technician, ( 19-1036 )
Field Service Technician - Wind
Remote, United States
FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets.
• Responsible for the scheduled maintenance of GE Wind Turbines.
• Perform all mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical component maintenance. • Document all work performed using computer-based service reporting procedures
• Available for travel on short notice
• Able to work long hours and some weekends Qualifications/Requirements • Minimum 1 year experience in wind turbine maintenance procedures.
• Possess valid driver's license and clean driving record history
• Ability and willingness to handle repetitive weight - 50 lbs
• Ability to climb towers up to 300 feet • Ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions
• Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
• Ability and willingness to be available for rotation shift schedules 24 hours seven days a week.
• Successfully complete GE EHS Training, Climb Test, Tower Rescue Training and CPR/First Aid Training.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
For more information regarding affirmative action and equal employment opportunity click here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf